Fucking Day
Oh Man.... I am So FED UP now with my STUPID COMPUTER NOW!!!! Damn!!! Dont know whats wrong with it... Virus and so.... So Fed up... So FUck up....
I was supposed to be studying now... But my computer is giving me hell lotsa of stupid problem... Burns me off...
One regrettful thing i did yesterday is to missed the firework by team france... I heard it was superby... Firstly, I wanted to go alone since no one wanna go... Then stupid stomach pain came yelling at me... So I have to stay home to feel the security, of a toilet being near by... Then mr chan sms to see if i am alone there... I should have go, if he told me earlier that he can make it... Hiaz... What a waste... Damn... So slept the whole day through... And exam coming aorund the corners... i need to start now... Sian....
This week going to be a harzardous week for me... Gonna open my hears big to listen to tips... So good luck to me... Sian....
I was supposed to be studying now... But my computer is giving me hell lotsa of stupid problem... Burns me off...
One regrettful thing i did yesterday is to missed the firework by team france... I heard it was superby... Firstly, I wanted to go alone since no one wanna go... Then stupid stomach pain came yelling at me... So I have to stay home to feel the security, of a toilet being near by... Then mr chan sms to see if i am alone there... I should have go, if he told me earlier that he can make it... Hiaz... What a waste... Damn... So slept the whole day through... And exam coming aorund the corners... i need to start now... Sian....
This week going to be a harzardous week for me... Gonna open my hears big to listen to tips... So good luck to me... Sian....











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home