Gave up?
Everything always started off with a beginning and ended off with a ending... It may sound stupid... But the fact is that the beginning and the ending, whether is it a good one??? You may start a beginning with a rush and end off because its not the right one... Erm... Many times it seem to be unstable, many times running away from facing the reality, many times hurting the one self...
Some people tends to say look on the bright side of life... But on earth how many people can really look at it... You can be nice and generous, but how long can it last??? Are you sure that the real you??? Are you sure you want to live with it??? Giving in and in and more in, doesnt slove a problem... Its like digging a bigger hole to contain more problems... But one day the hole will have a end and you can no longer dig into it... The matter is when!!!
Women always say:" Guys dont know them well..." But do you women knows the guys well??? Looking at the shell and analysing it, doesnt bring you a correct answer in your understanding towards that person...
Still remember the grass story??? There is never a grass that is greener than the other... Its the self confident and self esteem that do the trick... And i always say this:" I guessed i am the darker grass..." And you will always say:" I will be your greenish grass to stand beside you and shelter you..." Do you think that is the answer I wanted??? I guessed not...
Still remember the last time we went for dinner??? I ask you what happen if the guy sitting infornt of you is not me??? And you said:" Erm... Then I guess its fate that turn things around..." And I said:" The fate is near...."
Still remember the time I hold your hands??? I ask if you feel the warmth within me??? And you said:" I hoped to hold you forever...." And I said:" You never know when I will lose it..." And you gave me the sad face???
You always wanted an answer to see if our fate will last... And i always say what you think... And you will reply: i be the air... Because I want you to breathe me in and I can be there forever... So I replied: Then I will be the vapour, so that i can moisturise you and keep you sticking beside me...
Its hard to say the answer that i owe you... But I think... Being best buddy would be the best outcome for both of us... Every tear you shed make me guilty... I am nor handsome or good... I do not have a good shape nor a good temper... I am petty and bastard... And I know its my fault again... The reason is always seen to be the fact that not to be changed... Its whether we should accept it... I hoped and i sincerely hoped that the memories we had will stay in our minds...
We promise to end with a smile, no matter what the answer will be right??? So Much so that I miss you, but I guessed I am always the darker grass... Sorry....
Some people tends to say look on the bright side of life... But on earth how many people can really look at it... You can be nice and generous, but how long can it last??? Are you sure that the real you??? Are you sure you want to live with it??? Giving in and in and more in, doesnt slove a problem... Its like digging a bigger hole to contain more problems... But one day the hole will have a end and you can no longer dig into it... The matter is when!!!
Women always say:" Guys dont know them well..." But do you women knows the guys well??? Looking at the shell and analysing it, doesnt bring you a correct answer in your understanding towards that person...
Still remember the grass story??? There is never a grass that is greener than the other... Its the self confident and self esteem that do the trick... And i always say this:" I guessed i am the darker grass..." And you will always say:" I will be your greenish grass to stand beside you and shelter you..." Do you think that is the answer I wanted??? I guessed not...
Still remember the last time we went for dinner??? I ask you what happen if the guy sitting infornt of you is not me??? And you said:" Erm... Then I guess its fate that turn things around..." And I said:" The fate is near...."
Still remember the time I hold your hands??? I ask if you feel the warmth within me??? And you said:" I hoped to hold you forever...." And I said:" You never know when I will lose it..." And you gave me the sad face???
You always wanted an answer to see if our fate will last... And i always say what you think... And you will reply: i be the air... Because I want you to breathe me in and I can be there forever... So I replied: Then I will be the vapour, so that i can moisturise you and keep you sticking beside me...
Its hard to say the answer that i owe you... But I think... Being best buddy would be the best outcome for both of us... Every tear you shed make me guilty... I am nor handsome or good... I do not have a good shape nor a good temper... I am petty and bastard... And I know its my fault again... The reason is always seen to be the fact that not to be changed... Its whether we should accept it... I hoped and i sincerely hoped that the memories we had will stay in our minds...
We promise to end with a smile, no matter what the answer will be right??? So Much so that I miss you, but I guessed I am always the darker grass... Sorry....











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home