What the Hell!!!!
This few days have been pretty fucked up... Firstly, The test paper are SHIT!!! Secondly, Project are going to be due soon... Thirdly, My upcoming 2 weeks hoilday seem to be like a project week... Lastly, someone is giving me serious attitude problem... If you think you are damn great or what... Then dont gain the sympathetic of people... And one more advice stop being CHILDISH!!!
Anyway back to point... I went for my second last paper today... To be frank, it sucks seriously... And oh, my buddy bring a point to me... Gabriel why did you put a tag board on your blog, when you dont even tell or show people your blog... Hahaha... I put it there cause i thought to make my blog more complete... Thats it!!! =)
Oh Kristi sms me yesterday to go out for shopping today... So sorry i cant make it, due to my papers... Anyway, its pretty weird now... Cause its like we didnt even called or speak to each other for up to 1 week... Erm... What happened???
Tomorrow, I'll be out with pei fen and terence to go orchard... Guess its my post birthday celebration... Hahaha... Which means more present... LOL... Got to chat with my darling... =)
Anyway back to point... I went for my second last paper today... To be frank, it sucks seriously... And oh, my buddy bring a point to me... Gabriel why did you put a tag board on your blog, when you dont even tell or show people your blog... Hahaha... I put it there cause i thought to make my blog more complete... Thats it!!! =)
Oh Kristi sms me yesterday to go out for shopping today... So sorry i cant make it, due to my papers... Anyway, its pretty weird now... Cause its like we didnt even called or speak to each other for up to 1 week... Erm... What happened???
Tomorrow, I'll be out with pei fen and terence to go orchard... Guess its my post birthday celebration... Hahaha... Which means more present... LOL... Got to chat with my darling... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home