Pre Orientation Stress!!!!
OH DEAR!!! Goodness me!!! Tomorrow will be the week zero orientation camp!!! And i am really stressed up!!! I just afraid that my mood will be affected by some assholes!!! Who knows?? Maybe some asses are just too free to screw me up!!! But anyway, i will lengthen my limits!!! So dont test my limit!!! In addition, i am afraid that i couldnt handle such a big crowd!!! Shit!!! Anyway, i got qing cai and bryan to helped me out... Hahaha!!! Will leave it to you guys then!!! Wahahaha!!! Oh!!!
I ALSO MUST WAKE UP AT A FUCKING EARLY TIME!!! WHICH IS 4AM!!!! AND BE IN SCHOOL BY 6.30AM!!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!
And i realise that i am having an increasing waist length!!! Shit!!! I MUST LOSE WEIGHT LAH!!! PLEASE ANYONE WHO NEED A DIET TOO!!! CALL ME!!! HAhaha!!! I will!!! I will!!!
Got to go!!!
I ALSO MUST WAKE UP AT A FUCKING EARLY TIME!!! WHICH IS 4AM!!!! AND BE IN SCHOOL BY 6.30AM!!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!
And i realise that i am having an increasing waist length!!! Shit!!! I MUST LOSE WEIGHT LAH!!! PLEASE ANYONE WHO NEED A DIET TOO!!! CALL ME!!! HAhaha!!! I will!!! I will!!!
Got to go!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home