Sunday, November 09, 2008

When you say nothing at all.

Remove Formatting from selection



Is it better when you say nothing at all?


Or is it better that when you say something and then you realised you shouldn't have?





I like the outing yesterday, especially the one at ehub. What said at this table, stays at this table.





Yesterday was fun. I am glad that Corinne's Party turned out well. The decor was the hardship of us. The banner was interesting. It is brought by Mr Chan, with the idea of Corinne using it first and it will last till the last one standing. As the age is removable, stick on. I am glad Corinne felt touched and happy. I am glad.





Haha... Every time when something important ends, I thought of leaving for good. It's been in mind ever since. But then, every time when one important stuff end, one more just come along.





I believe I have reached the point in life, whereby it's time to give in to this world. Big but small, small but empty.I decided to occupy myself with many stuff; I hope to be involved in some charitable work and so.





Just when I start to know well of others, I started to understand myself better. =)





When it's time. It will be the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home