Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just when.

Just when you are about to start crying. I need you to know that I am here to shoulder.
Just when you are about to break down. I need you to know that I am here to listen.
Just when you are about to feel lonely. I need you to know that I am here to accompany.
Just when you are about to go crazy. I need you to know that I am here to go mad with.
Just when you are about to be happy. I need you to know that I am here to share with.
Just when you are about to collapse. I need you to know that I am here to carry you.
Just when you are about to die. I need you to know that I am here to remember you.

Nothing what happen. I need you to know I am here. My presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home