Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A letter to Gabriel. 21st Birthday Message..

In minutes time, I will officially be 21years old.
No more immature self.
No more childish thinking.
No more hush actions.
No more naive speeches.
No more negative attitude.

Just pray that I would probably settle down by 30years old.
Just pray that my parents will be alive to see their grand children.
Just pray that tough life will be overcome and light can be seen.
Just pray that no matter what happen, I will be sure to walk through.
Just pray that I would do well in studies.
Just pray that my job will be smoothful and challenging.
Just pray that my buddies will stay.
Just pray that I will turn to be a positive and better self.
Just pray that I will have a good family prospect.
Just pray that I will value add this world.
Just pray that the world will be more kind to withstand the human acts.
Just pray that I would be able to die later than my wife, so she will not cry for me.
Just pray that I would be able to see my grandchildren.
Just pray that life will be better for us.
Just pray that my mom will enjoy herself happily, as much happiness she wants I will give, no matter what. I love you.
Just pray that I will be there to support my buddies and the world.
Just pray that I will never one day lose my memories. If I do, this blog will be used to retrieve my past.


Thank you mommy for having always to tolerate my lousy attitude, nonsense, singing and etc...
Thank you daddy and sister for the wonderful life.
Thank you all relatives, especially Auntie Muichoo for all your loves.
Thank you all my cousins, especially, Caleb, Elaine, Mindy for the wonderful childhood till now memories. Blood thicker than water.
Thank you Yong Xin for being my 10years long best buddy, who never leave me alone.
Thank you Pei Kee for always standing by myself supporting me, best buddy.
Thank you Ru Yuan for being thoughtful and My best buddy.
Thank you Leslie for always be my No.1 Ah Yi.
Thank you Meihua for always being there for me.
Thank you Baoli for the always larger than life lungs.
Thank you Eric for the endless contributions to our friendships.
Thank you Vanessa for being my dream girl.
Thank you Grace, Kristi, Peiying, Sockkee, Corinne, Waiyeung, Jasminequek, Augustina, Alvin for the endless memories and fun.(secondary buddies)
Thank you Michelle, Katic, Zengli, Jun Wei, Jun Quan for being my ploy buddies.
Thank you Pearllyn, Vanessa, Yi Xuan, Xiangyin, Fareed, Aaron, Daniel, Elieena, Shuying for being a helpful angel in my life in poly. Memories count.
Thank you Melody, Apple, Rebecca, Adelyn, Cassandra, Joedan, Racheal for being my a new chapter in life in Shanghai and in Singapore.
Thank you Fung for being my best bed buddy.
Thank you JJ, Lancaster, Don, Syimir, Shuan, Hafiz, Azuan, Melvin for adding the extra spice in my BMT life and makes me like Tekong life.
Thank you Yanzhang, Adzree, Melvin, Roslan for the STC memories.
Thank you once again to all. I love you guys. =)

Life can be more simple.
Life can be more colourful.
Life can be more challenging but will be overcome.
Life can be dramatic but the endings will be happy.
Life. One life Live it well.

Happy 21st Birthday to Gabriel Heng. (myself.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home