21st birthday entry.
myanmar. sichuan. mobilisation. swept both my mood and excitement aways.
heavy downpour. smses of people not coming. deepen my mood.
crowd. noise. laugther. cheers. chaps. brings up all my happiness.
I remembered a singer said this before:" You take 10 years to prepare, 1 year to excite yourself, hours to enjoy the moments, then 1 mintue will come suddenly for you to realise its truely yours, thereafter, the moments will end. You will return by to reality, life goes on, but that memory stays forever. Sweet~..."
Likelihood, for many of you who are there to witness, noticed my smile. I kept smiling. The party that I awaited for, long awaited for... Finally have came to this final day... For some, really close... Remember the movie 27 dresses? I felt like that particular actress, not for the part of being a female though, I mean her role to be played. It's amazing to see that people that you once celebrated for, came closely together and witness this special day with you... Just you...
2.45pm. Preparations started. Meihua, Leslie, Baoli, took the ball rolling... Posters of my birthday party pasted all around the corners of the function room. Balloons fill up the atmosphere of the place. Once a cool and chilling venue, turned warmed after 7pm...
7pm. Guest started to come in. Batches of them. It's good to see all of them. Everyone here. The rain took some away but proves me that those who are present are more meaningful to me. Except for august and jasmine and some.... Thanks...
8.45pm. The games started.. Role playing of Gabriel... The warmth part about this party is that my uncles and auntie actually took the courage out to be part of this game. One couple acted out their wedding again, so that mindy and i can hug. Some acted like me. One warthm part is Yongxin, in fact he did remember our friendships, that long... 10YEARS!! In fact this game part, took my worries off and gather the people together.. It's funny..
9.15pm. Photo taking. Started off with families, secondary, poly and ns.
9.25pm. Speech.
9.30pm. Cassandra sang the birthday song, loud. The rest followed. Followed along well. God bless... I thought in my heart:" Thanks god, am i really sitting here? Oh my... It's my celebration!! Gosh... Finally mine!!!"
10.45pm. Party ended.
A continued speech that I wrote, but I was too shy to take it out... For those who had my blog, this shall be a gift for you all....
A letter by Gabriel to all,
Hello everyone and single person here in the party. Ever since the start of May, shoulders have been heavy and tiff. Carry the burden of many other unfortunate events, including shocks. From myanmar aids to china sichuan to mobilisations. All this standby and so, makes my mood went down the peak. It's amazing to see that I am here, standing right infront of you people. Still able to here all of you laughter, clapping and enjoying yourself here. Thanks god.
Some special people that I really need to thanks. My parents for bringing me up, it's quite difficult to bring up a child and especially the case for someone so handsome like me... Hahaha... My relatives for always being there for me and telling me they are whom I can rely on for life... My 2 lovely organisers, Leslie and Meihua, My one tiny but mighty Baoli, without them, the party would not be so nicely decorated, the event will not be so well off and I wouldn't be invited here to say this 21st birthday speech.
In addition, thank you to my secondary buddies, poly frienzy, ns brothers. 21 one years of life, never be a smooth sail, but it were you people that brings my life up up and away... Yongxin, My longest buddy in history... Thanks...
Lastly, I would like to thank all of you here for the wonderful gifts, cards, angbao and etc... Really thanks.... Deep down... Thanks for coming to my party and hope you enjoyed yourself... Thanks...
Cheers,
Gabriel.
heavy downpour. smses of people not coming. deepen my mood.
crowd. noise. laugther. cheers. chaps. brings up all my happiness.
I remembered a singer said this before:" You take 10 years to prepare, 1 year to excite yourself, hours to enjoy the moments, then 1 mintue will come suddenly for you to realise its truely yours, thereafter, the moments will end. You will return by to reality, life goes on, but that memory stays forever. Sweet~..."
Likelihood, for many of you who are there to witness, noticed my smile. I kept smiling. The party that I awaited for, long awaited for... Finally have came to this final day... For some, really close... Remember the movie 27 dresses? I felt like that particular actress, not for the part of being a female though, I mean her role to be played. It's amazing to see that people that you once celebrated for, came closely together and witness this special day with you... Just you...
2.45pm. Preparations started. Meihua, Leslie, Baoli, took the ball rolling... Posters of my birthday party pasted all around the corners of the function room. Balloons fill up the atmosphere of the place. Once a cool and chilling venue, turned warmed after 7pm...
7pm. Guest started to come in. Batches of them. It's good to see all of them. Everyone here. The rain took some away but proves me that those who are present are more meaningful to me. Except for august and jasmine and some.... Thanks...
8.45pm. The games started.. Role playing of Gabriel... The warmth part about this party is that my uncles and auntie actually took the courage out to be part of this game. One couple acted out their wedding again, so that mindy and i can hug. Some acted like me. One warthm part is Yongxin, in fact he did remember our friendships, that long... 10YEARS!! In fact this game part, took my worries off and gather the people together.. It's funny..
9.15pm. Photo taking. Started off with families, secondary, poly and ns.
9.25pm. Speech.
9.30pm. Cassandra sang the birthday song, loud. The rest followed. Followed along well. God bless... I thought in my heart:" Thanks god, am i really sitting here? Oh my... It's my celebration!! Gosh... Finally mine!!!"
10.45pm. Party ended.
A continued speech that I wrote, but I was too shy to take it out... For those who had my blog, this shall be a gift for you all....
A letter by Gabriel to all,
Hello everyone and single person here in the party. Ever since the start of May, shoulders have been heavy and tiff. Carry the burden of many other unfortunate events, including shocks. From myanmar aids to china sichuan to mobilisations. All this standby and so, makes my mood went down the peak. It's amazing to see that I am here, standing right infront of you people. Still able to here all of you laughter, clapping and enjoying yourself here. Thanks god.
Some special people that I really need to thanks. My parents for bringing me up, it's quite difficult to bring up a child and especially the case for someone so handsome like me... Hahaha... My relatives for always being there for me and telling me they are whom I can rely on for life... My 2 lovely organisers, Leslie and Meihua, My one tiny but mighty Baoli, without them, the party would not be so nicely decorated, the event will not be so well off and I wouldn't be invited here to say this 21st birthday speech.
In addition, thank you to my secondary buddies, poly frienzy, ns brothers. 21 one years of life, never be a smooth sail, but it were you people that brings my life up up and away... Yongxin, My longest buddy in history... Thanks...
Lastly, I would like to thank all of you here for the wonderful gifts, cards, angbao and etc... Really thanks.... Deep down... Thanks for coming to my party and hope you enjoyed yourself... Thanks...
Cheers,
Gabriel.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home