thats about it.
"..1st: I am juz sick and tired of havin to guess what kind of attitude you are havin everyday..if this is the way u treat a frenz..fine..and I cant be bother as much either..cuz I dont see why is it always me havin such treatment....I thot of it..you dont treat a fren with attitude juz bcuz u think u are havin a foul mood..cuz here..I am tellin you..I am facin much worst situations than you..PERHAPS..unless you can tell me you are tryin hard to cope with Life and Death....and I think enough is enough..you said perhaps you own me an apology and hope I give you time..but well..I think..nah..I think forget it la..there is once there will be twice..and..it is already nt the 1st time..I have grow tired of all this rubbish..perhaps..we are juz acquaintance....typin this para..I am not in any impulsive mode or complain mode or wat so ever..and I can kinda forsee or have a rough thot of what is gonna happen next..but since I am typin this..I think more or less I am prepared for that.."
Alright I now admit my coward-ness in facing friendship. Memories of the fun which once poundered upon us all maybe seem so meaningless when the ending have came. Thanks for writing this posting up, which ring a bell in me once or twice. I am not trying to be mr nice now or someone like a hypocrite... i admit for my once attitude, i admit it now and I admit it forever in this blog... Maybe, ya you are expecting for the worst to come, well i am not that negative as of yet... Maybe give time to all, let thing start naturally once again... Well least there is a shanghai of memories... Nevermind about the memories now, it's more important of the memories in the future... Take care of your grandpa and hopefully things will goes smoothly... That's all i have to say, before anyone come ringing onto my bells to ask for my respond...
from,
gabriel. =)
Alright I now admit my coward-ness in facing friendship. Memories of the fun which once poundered upon us all maybe seem so meaningless when the ending have came. Thanks for writing this posting up, which ring a bell in me once or twice. I am not trying to be mr nice now or someone like a hypocrite... i admit for my once attitude, i admit it now and I admit it forever in this blog... Maybe, ya you are expecting for the worst to come, well i am not that negative as of yet... Maybe give time to all, let thing start naturally once again... Well least there is a shanghai of memories... Nevermind about the memories now, it's more important of the memories in the future... Take care of your grandpa and hopefully things will goes smoothly... That's all i have to say, before anyone come ringing onto my bells to ask for my respond...
from,
gabriel. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home