Thursday, August 10, 2006

Updates!!!

Yes... Here my updates and more updates... From Monday to Today...

Monday 7/8/06
Today nothing much... Went to school and have student forum... Erm, as promised to Mr Lim, I said about the transportation management... And hope they will improve further... Then went with michelle in the night to go eat dinner at tampiness, beef noodles... YUM!!! Then just went home...

Tuesday 8/8/06
OOOO.... It should be both a fucking bad and good day for me... Alright, I was late for the transportation management lecture... Half and hour late... i thought i can get tips on the lecture... So by the time i reached... i saw barely 20 people... So I sit in with michelle they all... And i found that the lecture is finishing in 20minutes time... And whats more, in the end, Mr tan say that this lecture is NOT TESTED... We were like WHAT THE HELL.... Okie nevermind... So we went lunch after that.. And I went to lavender ICA building to do up my passport... Erm... Funny me, I thought I know how to go... So I took bus 23 from school to beach road food centre... Then i end up walking in rounds and rounds... To find that stupid building... Till in the end i asked a lady in a shop, that i got myself there... And I think my face got some kind of disease... Shit... So i need to take photo... And i took like SHIT... The best part is, the lady at the counter, say i can go to collect the passport at 2.50pm, so I went to buy newspaper and went back at 2.35pm... Guess what... They called me at 2.34pm... And i didnt know... So I happily sit there reading newspaper till 3.30pm... And i got fed up so i went to ask... Then i found out they called me already... FUCK...
So i was late in meeting ru yuan and yong xin, at bugis albert og... Then we never shop for half and hour, kristi called and she is meeting us to see the firework... And, we went to suntec to meet her... Upon reaching, I went to find jo and followed her to go buy ice cream, while ry and yx went marina square swensen to meet kristi... Hurray, Jo was working in Nike shop, which means MORE DISCOUNT!!!! Then after, I went to find my mom with jo, my mom working in carrerfour... The pay is good and the boss is wonderful... EASY TASk!!!
After I went to find them at swensen, while jo went back to work... Ate at swensen, and went to the food court in marina square, hoping to find sit outside to catch the firework.. But seem everyone prepared... The sits are ALLL PACKED... FUCk... So we went to sit inside, which we didnt know its a indian restaurant... And we got so scared, we took the menu and before the man knew, we run out... Hahaha... Funny... Then we decided to cross to esplanade to catch the firework.... It is VERY NICE!!! NICE AND MORE NICE!!! Never regretted.... I took it all down... Good view...
The place is packed, and after the show, everyone started moving off... Kristi and ru yuan and me, went to suntec to sit my dad car home... As for yong xin, he went to meet his aunty for dinner before the show started... Oh, then we went dinner at toa payoh... And then we send them individually home.... Nice day...

Wednesday 9/8/06
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE.... HAPPY 41TH BIRTHDAY!!!!
Okie... I went out with my mom to bugis for shopping, and bought lots of things... Fun!!! Then we went to find my sister and went to toa payoh again for dinner... We my dad, who drove us there.... Oh, i saw a lappy that I thought i was nice and i got discount... Still considering... Erm...

Today 10/8/06
Alone again.. Now... Just finished doing my online quiz and lectures... Sian... So guessed I have to start on reading my final theory driving test... If not I will be bored to death...

TO SOMEONE SPECIAL....

Here's an additional... Erm... I guessed someone in my poly is right about friendship... She once told me that a true friendship no matter what happen will last... I thought it was too naive to think that it will last... Cause i told her about the story of me and my buddy... Guessed, what... A once good buddy friend, then we sat together in class, and laugh throught the years in secondary school... Remember the day, when we were both talking happily in MR tan Maths class... Then mr tan shouted shut up.. Then we got a shock, and we dropped our pens on the table... hahaha... but end up not scolding us... And also the day My zip was spoilt and he kept laughing and laughing... not forgetting the lump of fat stories... Erm... then upon graduating, we went to different path of life... Dont know, what happened to him, He decided to keep his slience again us... Was rather sad, but we all cared for him... I gave up when i received a cold smile at serangoon... Then on my birthday this year, he sms happy birthday... Was amazed and shocked... He gave the sense of hope!!! I wasnt sure if i want to go through all this drama again... So I thought for days.. And i decided YES!!! I went on msn and tried to chat with him... Was only minutes when first time... Then second time, it was hours... We chatted on the drama that happened to all of us... I wasnt sure if i was speaking to the real him... Its seem to be a dream... I guessed... Then he came across saying the fossil watch, and I know its him for sure... Cause he know I want it badly... I felt he was sincere... And i decided to treasure this buddy again... Once before, I lose it... I learnt about the value of it... I will not lose it this time... So does the rest... Guess, its all about the fate that cause tiff among people and bring people back to POINT ONE again... Erm... Guessed my fairy godmother has granted one of my wishes.... Hahaha... Thank You... And to you, I thank you for realising the fact again... And giving you and us a chance to treasure this wonderful friendship... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home