That special moment.
Some people. Often asked why is birthday important?
Some people. Often said that birthdat is just another day!
Some people. Often forget the meaning of a birthday!
Some people. Choose to run away.
Many people. Often remember others birthday by heart not hard!
Many people. Often give more than what they received!
Many people. Just wish for the person to be happy!
Yes. I am saying it honestly. Birthday are somehow one big day for me... Just the movie 27 dresses... Probably some may think it lame. Some may think it navie. But it tells a story of how this lady went around helping others in their wedding and hope one day, the very day of hers will turned out as well as the rest of the 27 weddings she helped... I never dare to say how good I am, how sincere I am... I often just hoped that the particular person is happy... I planned many birthday surpises... Some that I remembered: Baoli's east coast park birthday surprise. Zengli FYP company by the lift, Katic kneeling down with the cake and flowers, birthday surprise. Zengli minds cafe sweet birthday. Katic vivo city ben and jerry, girl seeing birthday. Leslie BBQ birthday. Meihua settlers' Birthday. Michelle pizza birthday and chalet. Kristi sushi smackdown birthday. Yong xin kboxing birthday surprise. Peikee sweet birthday at yoshi noya. Jasmine Birthday. Ruyuan birthday and many more....
I always put myself in their shoes and hope for the better in myself... Something sweet. memorable and unforgettable... Something, that probably make me cry, surprise, shock and smile eventually....
This time round, 2 weeks time....
It is going to by my birthday party... I pray that everything will turn out well...
18 DAYS TO 030608!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
1 WISH!!!!
Those were the days.































------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------
Some people. Often said that birthdat is just another day!
Some people. Often forget the meaning of a birthday!
Some people. Choose to run away.
Many people. Often remember others birthday by heart not hard!
Many people. Often give more than what they received!
Many people. Just wish for the person to be happy!
Yes. I am saying it honestly. Birthday are somehow one big day for me... Just the movie 27 dresses... Probably some may think it lame. Some may think it navie. But it tells a story of how this lady went around helping others in their wedding and hope one day, the very day of hers will turned out as well as the rest of the 27 weddings she helped... I never dare to say how good I am, how sincere I am... I often just hoped that the particular person is happy... I planned many birthday surpises... Some that I remembered: Baoli's east coast park birthday surprise. Zengli FYP company by the lift, Katic kneeling down with the cake and flowers, birthday surprise. Zengli minds cafe sweet birthday. Katic vivo city ben and jerry, girl seeing birthday. Leslie BBQ birthday. Meihua settlers' Birthday. Michelle pizza birthday and chalet. Kristi sushi smackdown birthday. Yong xin kboxing birthday surprise. Peikee sweet birthday at yoshi noya. Jasmine Birthday. Ruyuan birthday and many more....
I always put myself in their shoes and hope for the better in myself... Something sweet. memorable and unforgettable... Something, that probably make me cry, surprise, shock and smile eventually....
This time round, 2 weeks time....
It is going to by my birthday party... I pray that everything will turn out well...
18 DAYS TO 030608!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
1 WISH!!!!
Those were the days.































------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home