Friday, December 05, 2008

Easy as said.














It is probably easy to step into something deep and hollow.
But then it is difficult to pull it out, once you decided to step into it.

In life, many times, we make the wrong decision, but it will eventually accompanied with the right ones. It takes time, some shorter some longer. But then, the whole point is whether we choose to pull ourself out or not.

We can tell the whole world that we had and is trying. But then who knows what exactly you are thinking. We can be the best people or the lousiest people to be there for you. But then, it's definitely up to your will power in pulling through.

We can only do this much, and that the rest is up to you yourself.

I hate to say this, but then I am starting to blame myself, for using words that can influence people in life. I hate to influence people into a totally depressing state. If thats the case, I probably make this the last entry to present my deepest thoughts.

To peikee,

If you are reading this entry, I just wanna let you know that there are many people out here who LOVES you who than you can ever imagine.... =)

To waiyeung,

If you are reading this entry, I just wanna let you know that there are many people out here who LOVES you who than you ever imagine.... =)

To apple,

If you are reading this entry, I just wanna let you know I will be here praying that the amount of pain you going to suffer from pulling out the wisdom tooth will be minimised...

To everyone,

If you are reading this entry, I just wanna let you know that there many beautiful things in this world. And that you have been LOVED.

To myself,
I'm tired. This time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home