437
Hello,
This particular entry has been stuck in my draft section for a long time. I have been trying to find the right words to fill in the many blanks, I left behind. Then, I realise something in life we doesn't really need to try that hard. The answer can easily be found, if we will uses our heart and be truthful.
Sometimes, or rather many times, we loses track in our life. We get lost and fell down, again and again. We may find our way back and even stand up after the fell, but then it may not be the case for many instances.
I fell many times. I lost my ways many times. I did many wrong things. But then, I treat life like a challenge. Nothing is free in this world. God gives you life, you pay back by living it as a challenge. There are many drawn back, yet many positive elements.
If I only rememeber the initial reason as to why this blog was being set up, then I wouldn't resolved to doing this now. I thought this blog would serves as a rather good platform for you readers, to know me better. A platform that gives me the chance to share my happiness and the many interesting things that spices of my life.
However, it reaches a point, which is now. I decided that something really need to come to an end. Whether for good or bad. Something really needs to be placed at the finishing line.
It is amazing that I have managed to walk through so many years, putting on that smiles and talking lame topics across the board. Like probably what Meihua had written on her blog:"I realised that behind all smiles lie a sad story." Like probably what XXX had said:" Don't pretend to know, when you don't." Like probably what XXX had said:" It's time to let somethings go." Like probably what XXX had said:"Why are you feeling depressed, when I am supposed to be."
But then, I am really tired in many things. I have walked through this far and that I am contented with many things. Not that I am going to commit suicide or going to be disappear. I will still be around for good. I am still going to be the same old smiling and happy chap you always see. I am still going to shoot you people with my lame jokes and sacastic comments. I am still going to be crazy. I am still going to be the very listener.
Goods will always come to an end. Bad things as well.
And so, I have really came to a decision. I am going to make this entry the last one. Really thank you for your support all this years and all there to support me when I am sad or depressed. I will continue to leave this blog here, probably one day I will be back with my initial motives of setting up this blog.
I must thank Meihua, Leslie, Apple and the recent CR for your support all this while in this blog... =)
Thank you all once again.
This particular entry has been stuck in my draft section for a long time. I have been trying to find the right words to fill in the many blanks, I left behind. Then, I realise something in life we doesn't really need to try that hard. The answer can easily be found, if we will uses our heart and be truthful.
Sometimes, or rather many times, we loses track in our life. We get lost and fell down, again and again. We may find our way back and even stand up after the fell, but then it may not be the case for many instances.
I fell many times. I lost my ways many times. I did many wrong things. But then, I treat life like a challenge. Nothing is free in this world. God gives you life, you pay back by living it as a challenge. There are many drawn back, yet many positive elements.
If I only rememeber the initial reason as to why this blog was being set up, then I wouldn't resolved to doing this now. I thought this blog would serves as a rather good platform for you readers, to know me better. A platform that gives me the chance to share my happiness and the many interesting things that spices of my life.
However, it reaches a point, which is now. I decided that something really need to come to an end. Whether for good or bad. Something really needs to be placed at the finishing line.
It is amazing that I have managed to walk through so many years, putting on that smiles and talking lame topics across the board. Like probably what Meihua had written on her blog:"I realised that behind all smiles lie a sad story." Like probably what XXX had said:" Don't pretend to know, when you don't." Like probably what XXX had said:" It's time to let somethings go." Like probably what XXX had said:"Why are you feeling depressed, when I am supposed to be."
But then, I am really tired in many things. I have walked through this far and that I am contented with many things. Not that I am going to commit suicide or going to be disappear. I will still be around for good. I am still going to be the same old smiling and happy chap you always see. I am still going to shoot you people with my lame jokes and sacastic comments. I am still going to be crazy. I am still going to be the very listener.
Goods will always come to an end. Bad things as well.
And so, I have really came to a decision. I am going to make this entry the last one. Really thank you for your support all this years and all there to support me when I am sad or depressed. I will continue to leave this blog here, probably one day I will be back with my initial motives of setting up this blog.
I must thank Meihua, Leslie, Apple and the recent CR for your support all this while in this blog... =)
Thank you all once again.
End.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home